O'Regan's, Inc -- A new breed of Healthcare Computer Consultants
Certifications and Experience
Anyone can put up a sign advertising computer repair. Here
are some of the questions we get asked:
How much experience do you have?
Our senior technician has been working with computers since
1969. Most recently, he designed, implemented and supported
a nationwide network of 230 laptop computers used by
disaster first responders.
What kinds of certifications do you have?
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
- Microsoft Small Business Specialist
- Systems Administration and Network Security Certifications
- GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler
and many more.